Published on September 7th, 2021 | by Scott Cooney0
DIY all natural shaving cream
1/3 cups coconut oil
1/3 cups shea butter
2 tbsp. almond or olive oil
3 tbsp. liquid castile soap
2 tsp. baking soda
10 drops essential oils
- On low heat in a double boiler, melt coconut oil and shea butter.
- Remove from heat and add almond or olive oil.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until mixture is firm. This may take several hours.
- When hardened, remove from fridge and mix with an electric beater. Start on low speed, and gradually increase gradually to high speed as the mixture becomes more like a whip and less like a solid mass.
- While mixing, add castile soap, baking soda, and essential oils, then blend until combined.