Published on October 21st, 2011 | by Lynn Fang0
Eek-O-Friendly Halloween Ideas
What should you do with your pumpkins after Halloween?
- Put it in the compost heap!
- Or bury it in the garden where it will decay naturally and provide nourishment to your garden soil.
- Save the seeds to plant next year
- Or roast them to eat! They are delicious and nutritious, especially when coated in spices.
- If you can’t do any of that, throw it in the trash.
- Don’t keep it inside! It will rot and stink up your home.
- Don’t put it in your closet for safe-keeping, or attempt to eat it.
[CC Image by wwarby via Flickr]