Shocking Facts about Factory Farming!
This awesome infographic was sent to us from A-Z solutions, a company dedicated to making an impact on the world in a healthy, positive way by promoting nutritional transparency, conscious capitalism and social accountability. They work with businesses to develop effective, sustainable and socially responsible solutions for their logistical issues.
If you’ve never read about factory farming, the predominant style of animal farming here in the United States, prepare to be shocked. The environmental, economic and health implications of this type of farming is truly devastating.
Want to learn more facts about factory farming? Here’s some good posts from across our Important Media Network:
- Why the factory farming industry fights against regulations, from the Inspired Economist
- Antibiotic abuse on factory farms, from Eat. Drink… Better.
- Antibiotic abuse leads to superbugs: pathogens resistant to traditional antibiotics (and linked to bladder infections), from Vibrant Wellness Journal and EDB
- It’s often ILLEGAL to document this type of farming! Read about Ag-Gag rules on Eat. Drink… Better.
- And the worst news is that it’s not even efficient: Factory farms will not feed the world. From EDB.