Published on June 4th, 2013 | by Andrea Bertoli
companies we love: The Best Herbal Remedies are Well-in-Hand
Today in our series of Companies we Love, Green Living Ideas features Well-in-Hand herbal remedies, which has been one of my favorite companies for over a decade. I am so happy to be sharing them with you today.
I first came across Well-in-Hand over a decade ago when struggling with skin issues and yeast infections issues. After trying a million remedies for both problems, I found Well-in-Hand. It was as close to a miracle as I could have imagined– their skin cleansers and soaps cleared up my problematic skin, and their Yeast Rescue cleared up my lady problems. Since that time both issues are mostly solved, thankfully; but I am a little bit sad that I don’t have a need for these awesome products any longer! These really are the best herbal remedies I’ve ever tried!
Well-in-Hand Herbal remedies began in the early 1990s with Master Herbalist Linda Doby. She created a healing oil that won many awards, which brought her company into the spotlight. Using only the freshest, purest ingredients in their formulations– and blending each batch by hand!– Linda ensures the potency and effectiveness of each product. Not only are the products totally natural and super effective, their company is cruelty free too! They note on their site that, “Critters play no role in our research, production, or testing of Wellinhand products.”
As found on their website, their philosophy is simple:
- We believe that herbs give and drugs take. We use our herbal expertise to develop safe, pure, and truly natural remedies, satisfaction guaranteed.
- We believe that what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it. That’s why all of our products are 100% natural, pure, and of the highest quality. We carefully blend our formulas by hand in small batches to ensure freshness.
- We believe that no one should suffer for our products. All of our products are cruelty-free and certified vegan. Animals play no part in the research and production of our products.
- We believe in social and environmental sustainability. Our ingredients are harvested responsibly and we develop, produce, and package our product right on site using reclaimed and recycled packing materials. Our green commitment extends to our breakroom, too, where we compost all of our food waste.
- We believe that our customers drive our company. We develop each formula to suit the needs of our family and the demands of our beloved customers.
Well-in-Hand’s product list is extensive: they feature the best herbal remedies for lice, yeast, herpes, warts, pain management, and sleep issues too. Their products come in various sizes and flavors. In my early 20s I was pretty dependant upon the Zero Zitz line of toners and cleansers, especially the Tangerine Vanilla flavor, which not only made my skin look amazing, it made me smell like dessert! I’ve also had many years of great luck with the Yeast Rescue products. Rather than relying on potentially dangerous chemicals in your most sensitive areas, Yeast Rescue uses natural olive, calendula, and camomile to naturally balance the flora in the vagina and heal a yeast infection almost immediately (yes, really!). I’ve also seen the affects of the Wart Wonder wart treatment, which cleared up a friend’s wart in just a few weeks.
Note: This series of Companies we Love is totally real! We always want to share the work that great companies are doing to produce quality items that are good for both people and the planet.
For more companies featured in this series include: