Published on March 22nd, 2012 | by Karen Lee25
Zero Water Filter Review and Giveaway
Today is World Water Day, which is held every year on March 22nd to bring attention for clean, accessible water around the world. It is a day of advocating for sustainable resources of earth’s limited freshwater.
This year’s theme is “Water and Food Safety” and the focus is on how much water we need to produce certain foods. So please read the post and think about responsible food choices you should make.
And … inline with today’s important day and because you should have safe clean drinking water, we have a great present for you.
Zero Water Filter System Giveaway
We are so thrilled to host a giveaway from a great water filter system, Zero Water Filters. You can read this review on how this filter system will eliminates practically all chemicals from your drinking water.
Did you know that unfiltered tap water might contain Arsenic, DEET, Atrazine, BPA, PFOA, and other toxic and dangerous chemicals?
Don’t worry though.
Good Housekeeping (GH) recently published a detailed article about safe drinking tap water and rated Zero Water Filter system as the best filters for eliminating 95% of known chemicals from tap water. That’s 95% !!! It was determined to be better than some of the other popular water filter systems.
How awesome is that? You’ll never worry about what’s in your water and you’ll never have to buy bottled water.
I’ve been using this system for over three years and I’ve converted many family and friends since I wrote the review on ecokaren.
So, I am really thrilled that Zero Water has generously offered this awesome 23 Cup Zero Water Filter system for a giveaway! In order to enter to win this great dispenser, you can do any (or all) of the following.
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
The winner is Stephanie! Yay!
How to Enter:
- First, you must be an e-mail subscriber of Green Living Ideas to enter.
- Leave a comment what water related habit you changed to conserve water? (i.e. food choices, daily rituals, habits, etc.)
- “Like” Zero Water’s Facebook Page and leave a comment on its wall. (Zero Water gives away filters on its Facebook page regularly so ‘like’ the page and enter the giveaway too.)
- “Like” Green Living Ideas’s Facebook page and leave a comment that you ‘liked’ Zero Water’s Facebook page.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and tag Green Living Ideas (you’d have to like my page to do this)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway and add @grnlivingideas
- Giveaway is open to e-mail subscribers. Your e-mail address will NOT be shared with anyone.
- You must be over 18 years old who lives within U.S.
- Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, March 30, 2012
- One winner will be chosen at random, generated by a random.org, and will be announced on Saturday, March 31, 2012
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- You must respond within three days after giveaway is closed to be eligible.
- There is no limit as to how many times you can enter. Each comment is one entry.
Disclosure: No prize or monetary reward was given to me for this giveaway. The above mentioned prizes will be shipped to the winner of the giveaway directly from the sponsor.