Alternative Energy no image

Published on October 22nd, 2007 | by Stephanie Evans

0

Buying Biofuels

Do you heat your home with oil?  If so, you may want to look for a biofuels supplier in your area.  Biofuels are still 90 percent petroleum, but the other 10 percent comes from sustainable sources such as refined soybean oil.  This alternative energy source works in existing furnaces but burns cleaner than conventional heating oil.  It’s not as "green" as converting your household heat to an alternative energy source such as solar power, wind power, or geothermal, but for many households, it’s a practical step toward greener heat.





Get the Green Living Ideas book in softcover or PDF for as low as $2.99!

Please follow and like us:

Tags: , , , , ,


About the Author



Back to Top ↑

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial