Published on April 21st, 2012 | by Guest Contributor11
Washdrops: an Eco-Sound Car Washing Solution
Why Use Washdrops?
When washing your car, boat, truck, airplane, RV, or even a backyard deck, would you rather: Use approximately 100 gallons of water, leaving a residue of sudsy oil, dirt, detergent and other contaminants that run down your driveway into a storm drain? Or drop three capfuls (one ounce) of WASHDROPS™, an environmentally responsible, non-abrasive, non-foaming solution, into a gallon of water. Then, within minutes, wash with a clean sponge before wiping to a shine and emptying the bucket on a flower bed or lawn?
Use Washdrops for Cars, Trucks, RVs and More
“With WASHDROPS™, consumers can wash everything from vehicles and patio furniture to aluminum siding, conserve water, a precious resource, and be environmentally responsible,” said Marie T.Booyens of Cequent Consumer Products, Inc., the product’s distributor. “It’s so convenient and practical. It truly is the next environmentally conscious generation’s product of choice.”
With Washdrops, a Little Goes a Long Way
Available in 16-ounce (16 washes), 32-ounce (32 washes) or one-gallon sizes (up to 128 washes), WASHDROPS™ is ideal for those living in apartments or working in commercial and industrial organizations. Since it requires so little water, WASHDROPS™ can be used during winter or in water-usage restricted areas such as campgrounds and parking lots.
How does it Work?
This is how a solution of WASHDROPS™ works: Mixed with a gallon of water, it releases millions of elongated micro-molecules in a bucket or container. One end of a molecule embeds itself into dirt while the other pulls that same dirt particle into water. Simple sponging washes dirt and other contaminants away. Once wiped dry, a clean surface shines.
Well Received Around the World
Since its introduction this spring, consumers have started using WASHDROPS™ across the United States. Sales are booming in Asia and the Middle East, where water scarcity is a serious issue. In honor of Earth Day, WASHDROPS™ is hosting a contest on the WASHDROPS™ Facebook page, asking fans what their green resolutions are for 2012! Hop on by and enter!
Washdrops Giveaway at Green Living Ideas
Here at Green Living Ideas we are having a giveaway for a WASHDROPS™ prize pack. The WASHDROPS™ gift includes: Washdrops 16 Washes & Shines 16 oz. bottle – valued at $ 8.99, Washdrops 4 Washes & Shines 4 oz. bottle – valued at $ 2.99, a large waffle weave drying towel – valued at $ 7.99, a microfiber 2 in 1 chenille / bug scrubber sponge – valued at $5.99, a long handle, hub cap brush – valued at $6.99, microfiber towels 3-pack – valued at $5.99 and a 3-gallon bucket – valued at $1.99.
How to Enter:
- First, you must be an e-mail subscriber of Green Living Ideas to enter.
- Leave a comment what water related habit you changed to conserve water? (i.e. food choices, daily rituals, habits, etc.)
- “Like” Washdrops’s Facebook Page and leave a comment on its wall.
- “Like” Green Living Ideas’s Facebook page and leave a comment that you ‘liked’ Washdrops’s Facebook page.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and tag Green Living Ideas (you’ll need have to” like” the Green Living Ideas page to do this)
- Follow Green Living Ideas on Twitter, tweet about this giveaway and add @grnlivingideas
- Giveaway is open to e-mail subscribers. Your e-mail address will NOT be shared with anyone.
- You must be over 18 years old and live within the U.S.
- Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, April 27, 2012.
- One winner will be chosen at random, generated by random.org, and will be announced on Saturday, April 28, 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- You must respond within three days after giveaway is closed to be eligible.
- There is no limit as to how many times you can enter. Each comment is one entry.
Disclosure: The above mentioned prizes will be shipped to the winner of the giveaway directly from the sponsor.
And the Winner is…
Congratulations! You’ve won the Washdrops gift pack. Thanks everyone who entered.
Next, use your Solar Report to get the best quote!