To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it’s about, but the inner music the words make. ~ Truman Capote
Vintage Vinyl Journals weaves together eco-conscious upcycling, music, and writing to create a beautiful, handmade, artisanal selection of eco-chic writing journals.
What’s your favorite vinyl album? Whether you hustled to the Beatles, rocked out to Led Zeppelin, or moshed with Nirvana, there’s a journal waiting for you. So you too can physically express your love for both music and writing.
As they say on their website,
Vintage Vinyl Journals are handcrafted American made quality notebooks for writers of all types, but especially for those of us who love great music.
They currently offer albums from the Beatles, and genres like Indie/Alternative, Jazz/R&B, Pop, Rock/Classic Rock, Easy Listening, and Soundtracks.
To celebrate and support their company, we’re offering a free giveaway! The prize is one Steve Nicks “Bella Donna” journal:
To enter, leave a comment about why you love these journals. In addition, you can have extra entries by doing any one of the following:
- Subscribe to our e-mail updates if you are not a subscriber yet.
- “Like” our fanpage and leave a note on our wall that you entered this giveaway.
- “Share” on your wall about the giveaway and tag @GreenLivingIdeas. (You have to “like” us first in order to tag us)
- “Follow” us on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway with mention @GrnLivingIdeas in your tweet.
- Giveaway is open to e-mail subscribers. Your e-mail address will NOT be shared with anyone.
- You must be over 18 years old who lives within U.S.
- Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, January 20, 2012
- One winner will be chosen at random, generated by a random.org, and will be announced on Saturday, January 21, 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- You must respond within three days after giveaway is closed to be eligible.
- There is no limit as to how many times you can enter. Each comment is one entry.
- SRP: $35
When the giveaway ends, the journal will be shipped to the winner directly from the sponsor.
Thanks for entering!
Giveaway is Now Closed
The winner is Margaret! Random.org was used to randomize the list of commenters and pick a random integer.
Thanks for participating!