Published on December 9th, 2011 | by Lynn Fang7
Divas4Divas is a campaign presented by Earth Divas, a Fair Trade company, to help women support and uplift each other through economic relationships. Divas4Divas is a collection of Fair Trade products made by women artisans around the world. Buying Fair Trade from Divas4Divas helps aid economic development and lifts women out of poverty.
To celebrate and support their campaign, we’re offering a free giveaway! As a prize, you can choose anyone of bags you’d like from Earth Divas (up to $29.99 value) and let us know which one you would like to win in the comment section below. In addition, you can have extra entries by doing any one of the following:
- Subscribe to our e-mail updates if you are not a subscriber yet.
- “Like” our fanpage and leave a note on our wall that you entered this giveaway.
- “Share” on your wall about the giveaway and tag @GreenLivingIdeas. (You have to “like” us first in order to tag us)
- “Follow” us on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway with mention @GrnLivingIdeas in your tweet.
- Giveaway is open to e-mail subscribers. Your e-mail address will NOT be shared with anyone.
- You must be over 18 years old who lives within U.S.
- Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 16, 2011
- One winner will be chosen at random, generated by a random.org, and will be announced on Saturday, December 17, 2011.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- You must respond within three days after giveaway is closed to be eligible.
- There is no limit as to how many times you can enter. Each comment is one entry.
- SRP: $10-30
For All Readers
Divas4Divas is offering all readers a 15% discount at Earth Divas. Just use the code “divas4divas”. This discount expires 12/31/11.
Disclosure: I was given bags to use for the review purpose only by Divas4Divas and was not compensated monetarily for the review. When the giveaway ends, the bag will be shipped to the winner directly from the sponsor.
Thanks for supporting Fair Trade!
[Image used with permission by EarthDivas]